* Completed a seamless transition of the Clerk's office upon the retirement of Juanita Mann.
* Responsible for a $30,127 grant to digitalize historical court records, preserving them for generations to come, which included the purchase of a copier/scanner and the repair of the microfilm machine.
* Implemented the conversion to a new case management system software that is compatible with all other courts across the state, making transfer of records, criminal history and information more efficient and accurate.
* Former Chairwoman of the former Navajo County Employee Benefit Trust Board.
* Actively working to create a Restitution Court, in partnership with other county departments.
* Quality Emulsion Award for having excellent rapport with judges, attorneys and judicial staff.
Information contained in these historical court docket books, including marriage licenses dating from the late 1800s, is well-protected thanks to a grant-funded digitilization project that I coordinated.