* 12 years of experience in the Clerk's Office, including appointment as Clerk of the Superior Court by the Governor
* Served in many capacities in the Clerk's Office, including as a Payment Clerk, Courtroom Clerk, Courtroom Clerk Supervisor, Chief Deputy Clerk and Clerk of the Superior Court, giving me a complete understanding of the department.
* Certificate in Management of Human Resources from the Institute for Court Management.
* Member of the Arizona Association of Superior Court Clerks
* Member of the Arizona Association of County Officials
* Appointed by administrative order of the Chief Justice to the Committee on Judicial Education and Training (COJET)
I have served the citizens of Navajo County for 12 years. Starting as a payment clerk, I worked my way up through the department, giving me a deep understanding of the needs and functions of the department.